The FERTILE project partners had their 2nd Transnational Project Meeting at the Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic, on the 5th and 6th of September 2022.
The meeting agenda included:
- Visiting an associated partner – a primary/upper secondary school in Prague working with Educational Robotics and Arts. The school’s vice head welcomed and showed us around the school, specifically the Informatics lab, and the Arts classroom. We also discussed with the ICT teacher and the Art teacher as they will continue working together supporting the FERTILE project.
- Discussing the progress of Result 1 – Task 1- “Literature review on the current trends in ER”.
- Discussing the progress of Result 1 – Task 2- “Profiling of educators”
- Reviewing the work associated with Result 1 – Task 3- “Development of the FERTILE design methodology”, arranging partners’ tasks and setting goals.
- Reviewing the work associated with Result 2 – Task 1- “Design requirements/ specifications of the FERTILE community platform”, arranging partners’ tasks and setting goals.
- Discussing the FERTILE Vision and setting of priorities.
During this face-to-face meeting, the partners’ representatives had an excellent opportunity to share ideas and have fruitful discussions on the project agenda.
Moreover, apart from those attending the meeting in Prague, the meeting was available for remote participation to other project participants who couldn’t be present in Prague due to financial and/or pandemic-related issues.